General Terms and Conditions
1. INFORMATION PRIOR TO THE FORMALIZATION OF THE CONTRACT
This contract may be formalized in English.
In order to formalize this contract, you must follow the following steps:
1.- You must access the website: https://www.bcnmicrobiome.com/
2.- Start the registration procedure https://www.bcnmicrobiome.com/registration/
3.- Choose the type of ticket you want to buy.
4.- Start the payment procedure.
5.- Fill in all the requested data. If you register as a student, you must send the supporting document by email to . If this requirement is not met, the full registration price will be applied.
6.- Choose the payment method.
8.- Once the payment has been made, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address provided during the registration procedure with your ticket. The corresponding invoice is sent by BCN MICROBIOME every Monday.
9.- The document will be filed in our system. To access it or to correct errors, please contact us at the following email address .
2. IDENTIFICATION OF THE PARTIES
On the one hand, the Fundación FLS de Lucha contra el Sida, las Enfermedades Infecciosas y la Promoción de la Salud y la Ciencia, throughout its educational platform FLS-Science (hereinafter the Foundation), with address Badalona (08916), Ctra. de Canyet s / n – Hosp. Univ. Germans Trias i Pujol, 2nd floor Maternal and CIF G60182821, registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Government of Catalonia with number 667.
On the other, the user, whose data is that which appears in the attached form, who declares that he is of legal age.
3. OBJECT OF THE CONTRACT
This contract is for the purchase and sale of tickets for the BCN Debates on the Human Microbiome workshop to be held on June 30 and July 1, 2022.
The ticket, in addition to attendance at the conference, includes printed material, coffee breaks and lunch on both days, as well as the ticket to visit the CosmoCaixa museum.
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION
Free early bird ends on April 16, 2023, at 23.59 CEST.
STANDARD REGISTRATION FEES
From 17 Abril till 9 June 2023:
- ACCEPTED POSTERS: FREE -. Accepted posters will receive a free code that must be submitted when completing the registration.
- STUDENT FEE: €50 -. Students that are not presenting a poster should proceed with the student registration. Proof of student status must be provided at the time of registration.
- FULL REGISTRATION FEE: €100 -. Participants not included in the previous categories.
Registration fee includes face-to-face attendance to the conference, printed materials, coffee breaks and lunches for both days and ticket to visit the CosmoCaixa museum.
5. METHOD OF PAYMENT
You can pay for the selected tickets through the Stripe system or by bank transfer. The order will be charged on the first Monday following the purchase.
6. REQUIREMENTS AND CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONGRESS
The user is obliged to:
a.- Make the payment of the purchased products.
b.- Provide adequate and true information in the registration procedures.
c.- Respect the physical and logical systems of the Foundation, its suppliers or third parties, being prohibited from introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage
d.- Do not resell the tickets purchased.
e.- Respect always the security recommendations made by the personnel hired by the congress organizers.
7. OBLIGATIONS OF THE FOUNDATION
The Foundation is obliged to:
a.- Allow access to the congress to people who have a legally acquired ticket. The Foundation is not responsible for any problems caused by the duplication or illegal sale of tickets. If duplicate copies appear, the Foundation reserves the right to take appropriate legal action and deny access to the site.
b.- Issue the corresponding invoice.
8. CANCELLATION OF THE ORDER
If the Foundation cancels the Congress, the money paid will be fully refunded.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR ATTENDEES:
All cancellations must be notified in writing (by email) to the Organization () according to the following policy:
- Cancellations of early bird registrations and poster registrations received by 28 May 2023 at 23.59 CEST will be accepted.
- Cancellations of early bird registrations/poster registrations received after 28 May 2023 at 23.59 CEST will be required to pay the full registration fee due to the costs incurred by the organization (reserved seat, printed material, and coffee breaks and lunches on both days).
- Cancellations of student and full registration fees received up to 14 days after the registration are entitled to 100% refund – the last day to ask for the refund will be the 7th of June at 23.59 CEST.
- Cancellations of student and full registration fees received after 14 days since the registration are not entitled to a refund.
9. DATA PROTECTION
10. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The relationship between the Foundation and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona.
Website Legal Note and Conditions of Use
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE HOLDER OF THE DOMAIN
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, find the following data published below.
The owner of this website is: FUNDACIÓN FLS DE LUCHA CONTRA EL SIDA, LAS ENFERMEDADES INFECCIOSAS Y LA PROMOCIÓN DE LA SALUD Y LA CIENCIA (“FLS Foundation”) with address in Badalona (08916), Ctra. de Canyet s/n – Hosp . Univ. Germans Trias i Pujol, 2nd floor Maternal, with CIF number: G60182821, registered in the Register of Foundations of the Generalitat with number 667.
- Contact phone: 934.657.897
- Contact email:
The medical professionals who work at the FLS Foundation are members of the Barcelona College of Physicians, which is governed by its own code of ethics, which can be consulted at the following link:
2. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEB.
A user will be understood as the person who accesses and makes use of this website. The user by the mere fact of being accepts these conditions of use.
The user assumes responsibility for the use that he may make of this website. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services and content. The user will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information in the registration process.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that the FLS Foundation offers through this website and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to:
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the FLS Foundation, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. The publication in our web spaces of content that violates the principles listed below is prohibited, reserving the domain titles the exercise of as many actions as may be appropriate in law against those responsible for its publication.
- Safeguarding public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense.
- The protection of public health or natural persons who have the status of consumers or users.
- Respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination for reasons of race, sex, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance.
- The protection of youth and childhood.
- Respect for the autonomy of the affected person’s will.
- Respect for the intellectual property of what is published.
- In general, respect for the current legislation.
The FLS Foundation reserves the right to withdraw all those comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public security, or that, in its judgment, were not suitable for publication.
In any case, the owner of the domain will be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools that may be incorporated into this website.
2.1. USE OF PASSWORDS
To access specific content, a user code and a password must be included.
We inform you that passwords are personal and non-transferable. The user is solely responsible for the consequences that may arise from the use of their password.
For any incident with passwords, you can contact .
3. – INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
The FLS Foundation is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web pages, as well as of all its content, for which all reproduction, distribution and total or partial public communication of its content is expressly prohibited without express authorization of the owner.
The owner of the domain will not be responsible for damages that may arise from telephone interference or breakdowns, disconnections in the electronic system, the presence of computer viruses, malicious programs or any other factor beyond its control.
It will also not be responsible for the contents or systems of third parties connected to its domain.
The FLS Foundation reserves the exercise of the corresponding legal actions against those who violate these conditions.
5. MODIFICATIONS OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND VALIDITY
The FLS Foundation may modify these conditions at any time, without prior notice, publishing its modifications as they appear here. Once modified, these conditions will cease to be valid and will be replaced by their modification.
6. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between FLS Foundation and the user will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.
1. DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
A cookie is any type of data storage and retrieval device that is used in a user’s terminal equipment for the purpose of storing information and retrieving information already stored.
Cookies are used to use this website. The cookies that can be used are only associated with the browser of a specific computer or device (an anonymous user), and do not provide any personal data of the user by themselves. The following types of cookies can be used, grouped by their purpose:
– Technical cookies: they allow the user to navigate through the web page and use the different options or services that there are in it; for example, control the transit and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation or store, disseminate and/or share content. These cookies are necessary for the operation of the service offered.
– Cookies of preferences or personalization: they allow to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users; for example, the language, the name of the results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the types of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which it is accessed at service etc.
If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics, preference cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this provided that the cookies are exclusively for the purpose selected.
– Analysis or measurement cookies: they allow to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use and activity made by users of our website, as well as the creation of user navigation profiles on these pages and in our applications, all this with the purpose of introducing improvements.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Own cookies are created or managed by the person responsible for the website. Third-party cookies are those managed by providers of technical services, analysis, social networks, personalization and advertising (including behavioral advertising) outside the person responsible for the website.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES USED
The cookies used on this website and their purpose are detailed on the following website: https://www.bcnmicrobiome.com/cookie-policy-eu/
3. CONFIGURE COOKIES
Cookie settings are detailed at https://www.bcnmicrobiome.com/cookie-policy-eu/
This website contains links to third-party websites, the privacy policies of which are alien to the owner of this website. By accessing these webpages, you can decide if you accept their privacy and cookie policies.
3.1 DEACTIVATE OR DELETE COOKIES
The user has the possibility of configuring his browser to be notified on the screen of the reception of cookies and to prevent their installation on his hard drive. All browsers allow you to make changes in order to disable the cookie settings. These settings are located in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. Below, you can find the links for each browser to disable cookies by following the instructions:
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: http://goo.gl/F5pHX
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Google: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
We inform you, however, that there is the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.
4. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The person in charge of the website does not carry out international transfers of its own cookies.
5. AUTOMATED DECISIONS
These cookies are not used to create profiles that involve automated decision-making that may have legal effects for the user.
6. CONSERVATION PERIOD
7. MORE INFORMATION
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the Cookies Policy, you can write to the email address .